Lowering Diabetes Medication Costs with Alternative Strategies
Identifying and covering therapeutic alternatives to high-cost prescription drugs is key to a diabetic-friendly pharmacy program. Plan partners are making this process easier. Read more.
- UnitedHealthcare eliminating out-of-pocket costs for some members.
- Health insurers released their data – what now?
- Copay support views are changing for payers.
- Medical or pharmacy? Self-injected bio-similars raise the question.
- Voluntary nationwide recall: Insulin Glargine Injection Pens batch.
Published: July 27, 2022