Drug Pricing and the Inflation Reduction Act
While the need for price control is recognized across the industry, many stakeholders see some unintended consequences of the Inflation Reduction Act. Read more.
- More biosimilars equate to higher profits for drug wholesalers.
- Prior authorization could be reducing unsafe patient conditions.
- New solutions on the horizon for those with rare diseases.
- Label mix up on two Golden State Medical Supply drugs.
- Voluntary nationwide recall of sodium bicarbonate injection.
Published: October 26, 2022