Medical Pharmacy Affects Plan Spend
Pharmacy costs get all the press for rising prices; however, brokers and plan sponsors need to consider medical pharmacy if they want a complete picture of plan spend. Read more.
- Biosimilars may be the solution to reducing America’s medical debt.
- 80% of insulin users have gone into debt due to inflation.
- FTC digging into PBMs potential drug rebate mismanagement.
- Healthcare analytics market expected to be worth 89 billion by 2028.
- Teva recalls lot of Anagrelide Capsules, USP 0.5 mg.
- Microbial contamination causes OTC Laxative to be recalled.
Published: June 30, 2022