Save by Switching High-Cost Generics to Low-Cost Alternatives
Switching from an expensive brand-name medication to a lower-cost generic alternative is a proven savings strategy. However, plans may miss significant savings by focusing only on brand-to-generic switches.
- Are retail clinics the future for convenience and cost?
- Lifetime healthcare costs up to $700k for the insured American.
- Amoxicillin oral solution shortage from the FDA.
- Recall of Quinapril and Hydrochlorothiazide tablets.
- Voluntary correction for medical device Omnipod DASH.
- Sodium bicarbonate injection voluntary recall for vial breakage.
Published: November 30, 2022