Navigating Drug Shortages: How Employer-Sponsored Health Plans Support Participants
How can plan sponsors help alleviate the impact of drug shortages and ensure the well-being of their participants? Read More.
- Congress beginning to question drug prices.
- Loophole problems with alternate funding programs.
- What should the United States spend on healthcare?
- Labeling error of Fentanyl Bucal Tablets CII.
- Family Dollar voluntarily recalls OTC drug.
- At home Covid-19 test recall due to microbial contamination.
- G-Supress DX pediatric drops recall.
- Amphetamine Mixed Salts Extended-Release Oral Capsules (ADHD or Hyperactivity Disorder)
- Amphetamine Mixed Salts Immediate-Release Oral Tablets (ADHD or Hyperactivity Disorder)
- Lidocaine Hydrochloride Oral Topical (Viscous) 2% (Pain Treatment – Mouth and Throat)
- Amoxicillin Oral Presentations (Antibiotic)
- Amoxicillin and Clavulanate Oral Presentations (Antibiotic)
- Clonazepam Oral Tablets (Panic Disorder, Epilepsy, & Non-Convulsive Status Epilepticus)